Baby Green Sprout is a one-stop organic baby shop with a nice selection of organic and eco-friendly products for mom, babies and toddlers. Right now they have sale prices on over 100 products. Save big on Baby Green Sprout!
They offer a selection of quality products that are:
- made with 100% certified organic cotton (free of pesticides) and natural dyes.
- made from recycled materials to help reduce the amount of waste filling our landfills.
- paraben-free and contain non-irritating ingredients.
- made in Canada and the USA supporting our local businesses and economy.
- chosen based on companies that produce their products with fair-trade and sweat free standards.
In our tireless effort to curate the best of all that is eco-friendly and sustainable for Canadian Moms I give you Krochet Kids. Krochet Kids International is an American company that is changing the world one hat at a time.
Krochet Kids mission is ”To empower people to rise above poverty.”
Their vision is “To create sustainable economic development programs that support holistic growth of individuals and communities within developing nations.
To inspire the knowledge of a generation about their ability to bring change to a world that is in need.”
SUST – makers of women’s eco staples with an emphasis on ethical industry and high-quality organic fabrics, the brand could easily be defined as sustainable. Save up to 75% at SUST now.
Broken Tricycle has all that you want in an eco-friendly children’s wear brand. Designer Patricia Murphy makes separates with only the finest organic materials saying no to harsh dyes, chemicals, and sweatshops, and supports the fair-trade cotton industry. She says “wearing organic cotton not only benefits nature, but your little bundle of joy as well.” Save up to 55% Off Broken Tricycle at Zulily.